Pediatric Associates welcomes new patients. Choosing the right physician for your family is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting our office you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
On your first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you and your family to maintain optimal health.
Our practice is working together to build strong relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care.
- Listening to our patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- New patient forms filled out completely
- Previous physicians name and phone number for us to send a request for your medical records
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your family's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your family's first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.